Monday, September 13, 2010

Just When You Think You Have Seen It All...

One of the many hats that I wear affords me the unfortunate title of property manager at a low class mobile home park...   I am however, fortunate to have an onsite manger who is smart (not overly encumbered by education, but very smart...).  She is also tough as nails.

Last week she was collecting rent.  One of the tenants came up $5 bucks short.  After a little pushing  the tenant closed the door, rustled around a little inside the mobile home and then returned to the door.  She handed the manager 4 quarters and two scratch tickets worth $2.00 each! 

If you can top that!..

I would love to hear your rent collection stories...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sending that to my on-site mgr.
    That's good competition.

    ReplyDelete